Saturday, June 6, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood!!!



The Little Red Riding Hood Bike Race was my first! Wellsville, UT...June 6th, 2009. All girls race and so fun with a luau the night before and so much good food all throughout! Great support and lots of awesome volunteers helping out. It's all for a good cause towards research against breast cancer. Such a beautiful route too! I had so much fun that I want to do it every year! Next year I hope to do the 100 mile distance...this year I competed in the 46 miler and got 1st place!!! I couldn't believe it! I owe it all to my bike trainer/coach: Taylor! He was so sweet too to be my biggest fan and so supportive! He read the whole time I was biking...Bib#:2477
Age:25
Distance:46.54 miles
Distance Place: 1st!
Final Time: 2:39
Final Time w/ stops: 2:49
(took a five min break at 17 mile stop and 40 mile stop)
Average Speed: 17.2 mph
Max Speed: 30.8 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment